If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Branch Trainees join our 12-month structured programme after which they support customers in-person, providing expert advice and information about products that best suit customers’ requirements. This delivers exposure to a broad range of banking services enabling Trainees to develop a strong understanding of the banking industry through hands on experience.
- Provide quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meet the financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate colleagues
- Ensure smooth branch operations and achieve satisfactory audit rating
- Support customers in account opening, promoting financial products such as credit cards, mortgages, personal loans and general insurance product upon promotion to General Banking Officer.
- University fresh graduate, preferably in finance or business related discipline
- Customer service experience in mass market is preferred
- Self-motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Team player with good communication skills
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.