Hactl is an IT centric company using advanced technologies. The IT Graduate Trainee Programme is full of inspiration, exposure and challenges giving you a solid foundation to build a successful career in the IT industry. The successful candidates will undergo a 3-year comprehensive training with dedicated career path.
Programme highlights (Infrastructure):
- Understanding the Hong Kong aviation and logistics industry
- Keeping abreast with the up-to-date technologies in the market
- Acquiring all-round IT knowledge
- Undergoing various types of training, such as communication, problem solving, supervisory skills and outward bound team building
- Company sponsorship of IT professional certification
- Job rotation to work on a wide variety of IT systems
- Participate in different types of infrastructure projects from servers, storage to network and security
- Maintain IT infrastructure to ensure 24/7 availability
- Fresh graduate of High Diploma / Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Hands-on experience or good knowledge in ANY of the followings:
- Servers (UNIX, Linux, Windows)
- Enterprise Storage Area Network
- Databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Security Infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a flexible and dynamic environment
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation skills
- Good team player, strong self-initiative, and commitment to achieve high quality results
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Conditional offer may be made to suitable candidates.
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, employer topped-up MPF contributions, medical benefits (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance, birthday leave, marriage leave, 14 weeks' maternity leave, 5 days' paternity leave, newborn baby gift and free sports facilities.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click "Apply Now".
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2020, 3:59 pm