Established in 1966, the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) is a statutory body dedicated to creating opportunities for Hong Kong's businesses. With more than 50 years of experience, its mission is to explore opportunities for Hong Kong companies, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and connect them with business partners around the world.
If you are confident about your abilities and would like to serve as a Hong Kong global trade ambassador, apply to join us NOW!
We are looking for high achievers and self-motivated individuals. In return you will receive:
- A three-year structured development programme rotating through different marketing streams
- International and local project experience
- The opportunity to learn a foreign language
- Steps to a challenging and rewarding career
- Degree holder in any discipline, with no more than three years of working experience
- Pro-active and adaptable
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Fast learner who is mature, responsible, and can work under deadlines
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong command of written and spoken English, Chinese (including Putonghua). Ability to speak a foreign language will be an advantage
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Communications, Government, Management,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Jan 2020, 3:59 pm