On our HKEX Summer Internship Programme, you’ll experience development, responsibility and a future full of opportunities. You’ll gain insight into life at work at HKEX, the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, while developing practical on-the-job experience. If you’re considering a career within the capital markets industry, there’s simply no better place to start.
The programme kicks-off in June and continues through into August. The maximum employment period for each intern is 8 weeks. And, depending on your background, and subject to the requirements of each of our departments, you will be assigned to work on projects that are most interest to you. The type of work you may become involved in includes policy research, financial data and statistical analysis, information management, data input, programming, drafting, reporting, system support as well as administrative and clerical duties.
You will be given real responsibilities in support of our daily operations, and will be expected to make a valuable contribution to our team. We will support you all the way.
To join us:
- Preferably undergraduate students from any degree discipline graduating in 2023, 2024, 2025
- Be on track for, minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.0 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Be a self-starter: have a positive attitude and a high sense of responsibility
- Be commercially aware with an interest in capital markets
- Be collaborative with an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese or Putonghua)
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2022, 3:59 pm