HKEX offer opportunity to different year of students, including Summer Internship Programme. Participating in our Internship Programme, you’ll experience development, responsibility and a future full of opportunities. You’ll gain insight into life at work at HKEX, the global markets leader in the Asian time-zone, while developing practical on-the-job experience. If you’re considering a career within the capital markets industry, there’s simply no better place to start.
Depending on your background, and subject to the requirements of each of our departments, you will be assigned to support our daily operations and work on projects that are most interest to you. The type of work you may involve includes policy research, financial data and statistical analysis, product development, information management, data mining, programming, drafting, reporting, system support as well as clerical duties.
You will be given real responsibilities and will be expected to make a valuable contribution to our team. We will support you all the way.
Summer Internship Programme
The programme kicks-off in July and continues through into August. The maximum employment period for each intern is 8 weeks.
For more details on the business functions, please click here .
To join us, you must be:
- Summer Internship: Penultimate year students from any degree discipline
- Be on track for, or achieved, minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.5 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and interest in global financial markets
- Possess strong sense of ownership, excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Open-minded to embrace new challenges, able to learn and adapt quickly
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as a team
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Singapore Permanent Resident, Singapore Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jul 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2022, 3:59 pm