2023 HKEX Summer Internship Programme – Human Resources Division
2023 HKEX Summer Internship Programme offers interns a unique experience in global markets, with the opportunity to learn, develop new skills, take on direct responsibility for work and projects and be part of a fun and ambitious team right at the heart of global markets.
By joining us, not only you will be a part of HKEX, you will also develop practical on-the-job experience. If you’re considering a career in the capital markets industry and want to be part of a focused and purpose-driven team, there is simply no better place to be.
Depending on your background and subject to the requirements of each of our departments, you could be involved in the day to day of Asia’s most vibrant markets, special projects, research or take part in customer engagements. You will be given real responsibilities and be expected to make a valuable contribution to our team and we will support you all the way.
- Talent Development & Engagement
The programme kicks-off in July and continues through into August where the maximum employment period for each intern is 8 weeks.
To join us, you must be:
- Summer Internship: Penultimate year students from any degree discipline
- Be on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.5 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and interest in global financial markets
- Possess strong sense of ownership, excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Open-minded to embrace new challenges, able to learn and adapt quickly
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as a team
Applications for the 2023 HKEX Summer Internship Programmes is now open and will close on March 26, 2023.
Summer interns with satisfactory performance will be considered to be converted into our HKEX 2024 Graduate Associate Programme.
Application Website: HKEX Career (myworkdayjobs.com)
If you have any queries regarding the Internship Programme, please email us at [email protected]
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:All Disciplines
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2023, 3:59 pm