2023 HKEX Graduate Programme - Technology Associate
With over 300 professionals, the HKEX Technology team is responsible for keeping Asia’s most dynamic and vibrant capital market running safely and securely. Across infrastructure, system development, security management, design architecture and hosting services – the team work together to facilitate market efficiency and operations. The team embraces new technologies across, and beyond, its value chain to deliver a better market experience and more cost-effective outcomes; and we are exploring potential strategic partnerships to venture into new horizons in Fintech and data markets.
Join us on our 24 month Graduate Programme where you will have the opportunity to make a real impact and work on some of our most exciting projects, and, there will be lots of learning and personal development to setup for your success.
We are looking for young talents, those who are committed, embrace change, think beyond the status quo new technologies and are hungry to learn.
As one of our Technology Associates, you will:
- Gain insight into Hong Kong financial market infrastructure, operations & products
- Develop and support enterprise systems to operate a fair and orderly market
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders and external technology partners to provide optimal business and technological solutions
- Support the project initiation and implementation life-cycle
- Participate in shaping and enhancing the technology landscape of HKEX
- Gain exposure and keep abreast of new technology development and best-practices in the IT industry
- Develop an understanding of our products and services, business operations, and regulatory and compliance framework
- Rotate across various IT functions to support HKEX business and operations
- Partner with senior management, staff at all levels, and professionals in the industry
To join us, you must be:
- Fresh graduate in 2023, or recent graduate in the last two years with less than 2 years of work experience following graduation
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Have solid experience on at least one programming language
- Be on track for, or achieved, minimum 2:1 degree (UK), or 3.5 GPA (Hong Kong or US) or equivalent
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and interest in global financial markets
- Possess strong sense of ownership, excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Open-minded to embrace new challenges, able to learn and adapt quickly
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well as a team
Applications for 2023 HKEX Graduate Programme is now open and will close on October 16, 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2022, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.