Being the new rising airline since 2013, we are the Hong Kong’s only Low-Cost Carrier (LCC) offering you safe and flexible service options to Hong Kong and beyond.
We’re on a mission to inspire you to be different, to shake things up, to inspire the spirit of adventure by bringing you to fascinating destinations that few others serve.
Spread your wings and fly with us!
What You Will Do
- Assist in legal work including archive of original legal documents and/or contracts; collection of existing contracts from Business Units; and scan and filing of legal documents and/or contracts.
- Maintain the current contracts database and compile the list of main contract terms.
- Establish a database for old contracts/legal documents.
- Update corporate governance/training records.
- Provide clerical support to Legal Team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student in Law or any other related disciplines.
- Able to work from Feb to May 2022 (at least 2 days per week).
- Able to use MS office.
- Knowledge of PC applications including Chinese word processing.
- Good command in English and Chinese (written and spoken).
- Able to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
- Capability to work independently with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm