Make that Change
See a new Path at Hang Seng Bank
Career opportunities in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Hang Seng's Retail Banking and Wealth Management focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 270 branches and automated Banking Centres, including over 30 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We seek high-calibre individuals who are eager to join us to expand our business in a dynamic market. Join a winning team and contribute to Hang Seng Bank’s continued success while furthering your career.
Your PATH to Success - Hang Seng Bank Management Trainee Programme
If you are looking for a high-flying career in the banking industry, our Management Trainee Programme is an excellent place to begin your journey. This three-year, fast-track programme offered in Retail Banking and Wealth Management is intense and challenging. It provides comprehensive classroom training, exposure to China and overseas business, job attachments, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship in specialised disciplines. Most importantly, the programme gives you exposure to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 18 years*.
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that CHANGE in taking the Bank to the next level to join as MT for Retail Banking and Wealth Management:
- Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited university
- Less than three years’ working experience
- Excellent written English and Chinese, and fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
If you are ready to rise to the challenge, act now and apply online at our website
*The Asset Magazine