Hang Seng Community COVID Support Programme – Youth Placement Programme (YPP)
Youth Placement Programme (“YPP”) is part of the Community COVID Support Programme. YPP offers 150+ 6-month placement opportunities across various businesses and functions for university graduate job seekers. It also provides professional training and offers graduates a headstart in employment to acquire banking knowledge and experience.
Placement opportunities will be available throughout the bank in the following business units and functions:
- Commercial Banking
- Digital Business Services
- Financial Control
- Global Banking
- Global Markets
- Hang Seng Indexes Company Limited
- Investment Services
- Risk and Compliance
- Wealth and Personal Banking
Duration: 6 months full-time employment
Period: Mid-June 2022 – December 2022 (Subject to availability)
Full-time placement experience at Hang Seng Bank will equip you with valuable banking knowledge and skills to work in the real industry, putting you one step ahead of the rest. Perform well and you might be considered for permanent offer or employment extension.
- 2020 – 2022 graduates with bachelor’s degree or above awarded locally or overseas
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
- Able to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges with the ability to safeguard positive attitude under challenging situations
- Able to bring divergent ideas to create new and innovative solutions
- Strong desire to learn and able to work in agile environment
- Advocate of openness, teamwork and integrity
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese Word Processing
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 3:59 pm