Make that Change
See a new Path at Hang Seng Bank
Career opportunities in Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
Strategic Planning and Corporate Development Department functions as the central planning and strategy development group of the Bank and addresses topics at the top of senior management agendas. Our professional Business Strategists are dedicated to formulating Hang Seng Bank’s strategies and development plan, and providing recommendations to senior management and support on strategic business opportunities including acquisition and disposals or other corporate development projects.
We seek high-calibre individuals who are eager to join us in expanding our business in a dynamic market through strategy development, strategic analyses and corporate development. Join a winning team and contribute to Hang Seng Bank’s continued success while furthering your career.
Your PATH to Success - Hang Seng Bank Management Trainee Programme
If you are looking for a high-flying career in the banking industry that will provide the opportunity to work on different initiatives across all Businesses and Functions, our Management Trainee Programme is an excellent place to begin your journey. Offered in Strategic Planning and Corporate Development Department, this fast-track three-year programme is intense and challenging. It provides comprehensive classroom training, exposure to China and overseas business, job attachments, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship across disciplines. Most importantly, the programme gives you exposure to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that was ranked as the ‘World’s Strongest Bank’ and the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the 17th consecutive year^.
^ The Asset Magazine
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that CHANGE in taking the Bank to the next level to join as 2018 MT intakes:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a related discipline from an accredited university
- Less than three years’ working experience
- Professional qualifications or in the process of obtaining qualifications such as CPA, CB, CFA, CIIA and PMI an asset
- Strong business acumen, analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Committed, self-motivated and action-oriented personality with ownership to drive business performance and the success of strategy development and implementation
- Potentials to build a trusted-advisor relationship with working partners and senior executives
- Excellent written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
If you are ready to rise to the challenge, act now and apply online at our website
Application Deadline: 15 January 2018
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:15th Jan 2018, 3:59 pm