Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join our team as General Banking Manager.
Our employees are the most valuable resources in the bank. We are committed to providing you with the optimal workplace experience. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
- Attractive basic salary
- Healthcare insurance coverage including yourself and your family
- Retirement benefit scheme with employer's contribution
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance: 22 days paid annual leave plus other categories of leave entitlements e.g. birthday, marriage, maternity and paternity, study, volunteer work
- Preferential interest rate for staff housing loan of up to 100% of property valuation or purchase price
- Recognizable corporate training and development program
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
- Proactively identify customer needs and offer appropriate banking services and solutions
- Participate in promotional campaigns to acquire new business and strengthen customer loyalty
- Maintain awareness of operational risks and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
- University degree OR Associate degree / HKCEE / HKDSE holders with passes in Chinese, English and Mathematics
- At least one year's working experience, preferably customer facing for non-degree holder
- Relevant professional qualification in insurance and investment is an advantage
- Strong service and sales orientation, self-motivated with good communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of three years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:No closing date specified