Hang Seng Bank Management Trainee Programme:
Making your impact on the future of
Hang Seng Bank has been consistently rated as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for over 20 years*. Our sustained business growth underpinned by our purpose-led strategy and values continues to offer new development opportunities for our people. We invite you to join our Management Trainee Programme offering you a holistic development experience encompassing enterprise-wide development and business/function-specific professional development.
At the enterprise level, you will immerse in the Bank’s Purpose, Values and Strategy in Business, Fintech, Greater Bay Area development, as well as Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. At the professional level, you will develop core competencies in one of the following seven business / functional streams as our 2023 MT:
- Commercial Banking
- Wealth and Personal Banking
- Global Banking
- Global Markets
- Hang Seng Indexes Limited Company
- Digital Business Services
- Functional Services (including Compliance, Financial Control, Risk, or Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
Our Management Trainee programme equips you for the future of banking with tailored job rotations in the first 24 months and a placement which usually lasts up to 12 months. With our learning ecosystem, you will develop core banking and functional competencies; you will acquire Future Skills such as Data & Analytics, Growth Mindset, Connectivity and Social Intelligence; take part in Fintech projects and Fintecubator (start-up) initiatives; gain exposures to China and Greater Bay Area development; and receive support to attain your professional qualifications and senior management mentorship.
*Best Bank – Domestic (Hong Kong) (The Asset)
We are looking for the following attributes and qualifications in candidates joining our 2023 MT Programme:
- Communicating with impact – ability to clearly and coherently articulate and present messages in written and verbal forms (including new media literacy) with the target audience in mind;
- Connectivity – capability to build effective connections at interpersonal, social and cross- disciplinary levels to collaborate with others and achieve common goals;
- Curiosity – strong motivation to ask questions, acquire new knowledge and experience cross-boundaries; navigate and learn in known and unknown challenges;
- Creativity –ability to bring divergent ideas together, develop novel and adaptive thinking and contribute to innovative solutions;
- Exhibit integrity, empathetic and inclusive behaviours, acting with shared purpose, speaking up taking accountability and setting high standards;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese proficiency;
- Bachelor’s degree (Second Honours) or above;
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holder of a valid Hong Kong work visa.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 3:59 pm