Fintech is changing our business and creating exciting possibilities for us all. At Hang Seng Bank, we appreciate the importance of developing young talents as creative think tanks for our constantly evolving and innovative environment.
Hosted by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI), and Cyberport, with Hang Seng Bank as a major contributor since 2017, Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme (FCAS) is a 6-month full time internship placement opportunity for university students to gain digital project exposure at one of the following businesses / functions:
- Commercial Banking
- Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Wealth and Personal Banking
Duration: 6 months Full-Time Employment
Period: January 2021 – End of June 2021
Your Learning Curve
We adopt a multi-disciplinary approach to the Accelerator Scheme. Depending on applicants’ preferences, aptitudes and backgrounds, we will assign successful candidates to work in digital projects and related duties, to grow with Hang Seng as a Fintech leader.
- Assist in implementing various Fintech projects including blockchain, artificial intelligence (AI) robot advisors, digital payment solutions, ad tech, biometrics, big data analytics, and IT security etc.
- Assist in planning and development of applications on mobile, IOT and other digital platforms to support new business needs.
- Perform in-depth research on emerging technologies and upcoming trends in both local and overseas markets.
- Assist in formulating and implementing digital strategies from different business perspectives
- Non-final year university students from ALL disciplines who have keen interest in latest Fintech development
- Technical background is NOT a prerequisite for non-programming jobs
- Ability to communicate effectively, embrace change and overcome challenges
- Ability to bring divergent ideas to create new and innovative solutions
- Advocate of openness, teamwork and integrity
- Strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent resident of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong student visa
To apply and learn more, please visit here.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong Student Visa, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 3:59 pm