A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Financial Services Trainee
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join our team as Financial Services Trainee.
Our employees are the most valuable resources in the bank. We are committed to providing you with the optimal workplace experience. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
- Attractive basic salary
- Healthcare insurance coverage including yourself and your family
- Retirement benefit scheme with employer’s contribution
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Work-life balance: 22 days paid annual leave plus other categories of leave entitlements e.g. birthday, marriage, maternity and paternity, study, volunteer work
- Preferential interest rate for staff housing loan of up to 100% of property valuation or purchase price
- Recognizable corporate training and development program
- Support for acquiring any required job related licenses
- Progressive career advancement opportunities
- Proactively identify customer needs and offer appropriate banking services and solutions
- Participate in promotional campaigns to acquire new business and strengthen customer loyalty
- Maintain awareness of operational risks and adhere to relevant policies and guidelines
- University graduate OR Associate degree / HKCEE / HKDSE holders with passes in Chinese, English and Mathematics and two years’ working experience
- Strong sales and service orientation, self-motivated with good communication skills
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, with ability to communicate in Putonghua preferred
- Relevant professional qualification in insurance and investment is an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
A Financial Services Trainee will undergo a career path with the training consisting of general products knowledge training and job attachments. Successful trainees with good performance will be placed as General Banking Managers in our branch network after six months.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:No Closing Date specified
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.