Hang Seng Co-op Programme
As the Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong for the past 18 years^, Hang Seng has always focused on the pursuit of excellence for our customers. If you are interested in developing your career in the banking industry, please come and join our Co-op Programme! We welcome all non-final year university students who are eager to be part of the leading domestic bank in Hong Kong!
We are currently seeking high-calibre individuals to join our team for the following business functions:
- Audit (INA)
- Commercial Banking (CMB)
- Corporate Sustainability (CSD)
- Financial Control (FIN)
- Financial Crime Compliance (FCC)
- Global Banking & Markets (GB&M)
- Hang Seng Indexes Limited (HSIL)
- Human Resources (HR)
- Investment Services (INV)
- Legal (LGA)
- Marketing (MKG)
- Operations, Services & Technology (HOST)
- Retail Banking & Wealth Management (RBWM)
- Risk and Compliance (RKM)
- Strategic Planning and Corporate Development (PNG)
June 2018 – June 2019 (6/11 months full-time employment)
Potential Career Path:
The internship is the beginning of an exciting journey that could take you to future leaderships in the banking industry. Perform well and you will be considered for early selection of Management Trainee or other graduate opportunities.
- Non-final year university students from all disciplines are welcome
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
Plant your future. Join us and shine!
- To apply, please submit your online application at our website https://bank.hangseng.com/1/2/about-us/careers/internship-opportunities/internship-co-op
- You are welcome to visit our website, www.hangseng.com, for further details
- Job assignment will be subject to your profile and vacancy availability
There should be careful consideration before application submission as this full-time programme requires successful candidates to suspend university studies. Last minute withdrawal will not be acceptable.
^ The Asset (2018)