We strive to develop every employee to become a member of our high-performance team.
We welcome candidates who are passionate about the aviation industry to join us.
Whether you are a fresh graduate looking for a trainee position, technically minded, wanting to join a dynamic team or an engineering professional willing to engage your expertise, you will all find a place in HAESL.
What You Will Do
- Provide a wide range of human resources services, such as recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations, leave administration, staff benefits provision and training administration.
- Provide support to company activities and event administration.
- Handle HRIS data maintenance and ad-hoc HR projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, English, Linguistics, Translation or other related discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical & organizing skills.
- Proficiency in spoken & written English.
- A team player with self-initiative, pleasant, responsible and detail minded.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm