We seek solutions for, and promote open, informed debate about society's environmental choices. In developing our campaign strategies and policies we take great care to reflect our fundamental respect for democratic principles and to seek solutions that will promote global social equity.
- We investigate and expose environmental crimes, such as illegal logging in the Paradise Forests.
- We work with scientists to conduct scientific research.
- We document environmental problems, such as toxic pollution or the signs of climate change.
- We lobby governments and industries and take part in global negotiations.
- We take creative, non-violent actions.
- We seek out and promote sustainable solutions for our environmental problems.
- We educate and engage the public
- Protect biodiversity in all its forms.
- Prevent pollution and abuse of our oceans, land, air and water.
- End nuclear threats.
- Promote peace and global disarmament.