Summary/purpose of the position:
The Supporter Retention & Development Officer will be responsible for the development of the growing supporter database in Hong Kong in order to motivate the existing supporter to continue their supports by Greenpeace campaign. The role will be responsible for using a variety of communication channels to deliver the retention program including telemarketing, digital and mail. The role is also responsible for managing all inbound / outbound retention telemarketing campaign in conjunction in order to deliver this element of the Retention strategy.
- Development and delivery of the Supporter Relationship strategy as well as a well providing a good service of supporter journey (good to develop and test with different channels to communicate with our supporters)
- Development and delivery of the Inbound Inquiries in Hong Kong to ensure supporters and donors are inspired by what Greenpeace does and try to motivate them to continue their contribution when they call to cancel their financial supports
- Prepare Annual Receipt and Donor Appreciation
- Donor Event (including Annual Reception) Management, also Coordinate Annual Event Schedule
- Management of the Date checking of Acquisition Program in Hong Kong to ensure supporters donation and information are correct
- Responsible for the day-to-day coaching with Assistant Supporter Services Officer to deliver the Retention program outbound calling and to ensure KPIs and financial targets are achieved, including Donor Retention.
- Responsible for maintaining effective reporting according to agreed formats and frequency for all areas of the program and ongoing financial management including the timely processing of invoices.
- Creative and enthusiastic professional with 2 years of NGO Fundraising, and/or Customer Service Management, or Marketing/PR experience or equivalent needed.
- Telemarketing experience either in marketing or customer service for small to mid-level organization.
- Proficiency in reporting financial results/marketing efforts in a concise and accurate manner
- Motivated by setting and working to financial targets
- Ability to understand donor behavior research and/or marketing data and adjust fundraising and/or marketing strategies accordingly
- Excellent communication skills (both one-on-one and in small groups; both Written and Oral), including the ability to represent Greenpeace East Asia in a manner consistent with Greenpeace East Asia’s reputation as inspiring, intelligent, and passionate about its issues.
This position is for a 3-year contract subject to renewal.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Education, Consulting, Hospitality Sports...
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2020, 3:59 pm