About the Role:
The senior digital marketing coordinator is responsible for creating and executing a successful engagement strategy with support from the Engagement Manager and the Head of Engagement for Greenpeace East Asia. This role is based in Hong Kong and is expected to work and interact with a regional team of digital talents on a regular basis.
The senior digital marketing coordinator will play a key role in driving successful digital marketing campaigns for Greenpeace. This includes devising and implementing first-rate digital strategy that would engage and mobilise Greenpeace supporters and members or the public to take actions in protection for the environment.
The responsibilities of the role will include leading engagement programmes to deliver engaging, innovative and effective online campaigns; promote, guide and mentor the organisation on better understanding of audience and audience-centric campaign design, experimenting cutting-edge public engagement technologies and approaches; and identify key opportunities for campaign communications and growing our supporter base via enhanced omni-channel supporter engagement journey.
The senior digital marketing coordinator is a key member of the Fundraising and Engagement Department. The senior digital marketing coordinator will manage a small team of digital content professionals, and as a team they will contribute to deliver thought-provoking, audacious communications through vibrant digital campaigning to assist Greenpeace in inspiring and mobilising audiences with its environmental campaigns.
The Successful Applicant:
- at least 5 years of work experience in digital marketing or related field
- Working knowledge and experience in GA, SEO, SEM & display network
- Hands-on experience in the use of omni-channel customer digital engagement platform and journey building tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and alike)
- Social media savvy
- Good analytical skills and ready to push boundaries
- Excellent written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
- Collaborative team player, demonstrated leadership skills and global mindset
- Good understanding of current affairs and socio-economic situation in the region
- Commitment to the mission, principles and values of Greenpeace
- Management experience a bonus but not essential
- Basic knowledge in visual design and multimedia production
This position is for a 3-year contract subject to renewal. Any interested parties, please submit your cover letter and resume with current and expected salary to [email protected] A motivation letter explaining why you are applying for the job is a MUST for your application.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2020, 3:59 pm