- Presenting information about the organization and campaigns in clear ways to the public through iPad
- Inspiring people to join Greenpeace as financial supporters
- Passion for the issues on which Greenpeace campaigns
- Form 5 or above, no working experience also welcome
- A team player, strong verbal communication skills, outgoing personality with a positive attitude
- Care about the society, determined to make changes
- Relevant experience is an advantage
Salary above 15k after probation
- 5 days work
- Working from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- A clear career path
- Well developed newcomer training
- Regular training including presentation skills, leadership skills, all round development
- 15 days annual leaves
- Medical and dental insurance
- Team activities including eco tour, seminars and visit green facilities
- Chances to exchange with other offices
- Can be an activist in Greenpeace's non violence direct action
- Performance bonus
Closing in 2 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Environment, Government, Marketing and Sales, Media...
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2020, 3:59 pm