Greenpeace exists because this fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions. It needs change. It needs action.
Greenpeace is a non-profit environmental organization with a presence in 55 countries. We expose global environmental problems and force positive changes through research, lobbying and non-violent direct action. We are now calling on brave and inspiring individuals to join us.
Greenpeace currently has 0 opportunities.
Select the following options:
If you’re interested in working at Greenpeace, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when Greenpeace hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
Greenpeace is an independent, nonprofit, global campaigning organization that uses non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and their causes.
Greenpeace’s goal is to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity.
Greenpeace stands for positive change through action to defend the natural world and promote peace. We investigate, expose and confront environmental abuse by governments and corporations around the world. We champion environmentally responsible and socially just solutions, including scientific and technological innovation.
Greenpeace's cornerstone principles and core values are reflected in all our environmental campaign work, worldwide. These are:
Positive action: We use creative, non-violent confrontation to raise the level and quality of public debate.
Global: Nature recognises no frontiers or national boundaries. GPEA is part of a global organization. We address cross-border environmental challenges and leverage global intelligence and resources.
Credible: We are a credible organization that deploys independent investigation, research and actions to highlight environmental problems as well as solutions.
Independence: We ensure our financial independence from political or commercial interests. Greenpeace does not solicit or accept funding from governments, corporations or political parties. Greenpeace neither seeks nor accepts donations that could compromise its independence, aims, objectives or integrity. Individual supporters and foundations are our only source of financial support.
Find out more at: https://www.greenpeace.org/hongkong/about/people/
We seek solutions for, and promote open, informed debate about society's environmental choices. In developing our campaign strategies and policies we take great care to reflect our fundamental respect for democratic principles and to seek solutions that will promote global social equity.
- We investigate and expose environmental crimes, such as illegal logging in the Paradise Forests.
- We work with scientists to conduct scientific research.
- We document environmental problems, such as toxic pollution or the signs of climate change.
- We lobby governments and industries and take part in global negotiations.
- We take creative, non-violent actions.
- We seek out and promote sustainable solutions for our environmental problems.
- We educate and engage the public
- Protect biodiversity in all its forms.
- Prevent pollution and abuse of our oceans, land, air and water.
- End nuclear threats.
- Promote peace and global disarmament.
Are you curious about what a career at Greenpeace East Asia looks like? Do you have a passion for this planet and want to do more? Are you open and inclusive, authentic and empathetic, and willing to learn?
We live in an ever-changing society, and we need Change Agents now more than ever.
- Flexible, innovative and energetic workspace
- International working culture
- 5-days work week
- 15 days annual leaves
- Newcomer program
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Flexible workplaces and other competitive remuneration packages for the successful candidates