Global Business Organization partners closely with millions of advertisers and publishers to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. Our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping our clients both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
What You Will Do
- Manage a portfolio of businesses by understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and building quarterly plans for achievements.
- Drive customer growth by delivering outstanding customer sales experience and achieving customer business and marketing objectives.
- Own end-to-end sales process, by driving customer outreach, sales pitches, solution implementation and performance evaluation.
- Work towards quarterly business and product growth goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University or MBA graduate or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the digital marketing/technology industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Cantonese fluently.
- Related internship or full-time experiences in Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Marketing, Consulting etc.
- Experience with Google Ads and YouTube account management, managing advertising and/or media campaigns.
- Media experience across a variety of platforms (TV, Radio, Print, Sponsorship, etc.).
- Ability to multitask; with experience managing multiple accounts simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment with excellent problem-solving, creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm