In Asia, FTI Consulting has a team of more than 350 professionals situated in 10 business centres across the region. We deliver solutions through our market-leading business practices of Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology.
We leverage our extensive experience in accounting, financial planning and analysis, public reporting, control processes, tax and compliance to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, efficient capital allocation and sound financial planning.
FTI Consulting is looking for an intern who can start immediately to assist with our daily operations in filing, expense reimbursement, finance related operations matter.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are studying at universities want to gain some commercial internship experiences are welcome
- Immediately available is an absolute advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical with strong attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations
- A variety of fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:21st May 2022, 6:00 pm