Sound familiar? As a recent graduate, you probably know this question all too well and knowing where to go next can be a challenge. At FDM we want you to apply what you’ve learned at degree level to a role that you’re truly interested in and fast-track your career to become a successful Project Support Analyst. A Project Support role involves planning, monitoring and reporting on tasks, ensuring that they are completed on time and in line with the project objectives. Key tasks involve improving efficiency and cutting costs of the business.
The role will suit individuals with a drive to develop and control projects in fast paced environments. Graduates with a background in Management, Finance and Economics, and a passion for business are well suited to Project Management opportunities.
As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM is a professional services provider to over 200 clients. You’ll start your journey towards becoming a Project Support Officer in our Hong Kong academy with fully-funded training as well as mentoring support throughout your career at FDM. Following the training, you’ll provide professional consultancy services to one or more of our clients in Hong Kong.
If you are passionate for Information Technology and have the drive to work as an IT Specialist, we would like to hear from you!
With upcoming start dates, join one of our training courses at our Hong Kong Academy in the heart of the city centre and receive professional qualifications and commercially relevant training and experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Comprehensive and fully-funded training at our Singapore centre to enable you to succeed as an IT Consultant in one of the following roles: Project Support Analyst
- Professional skills development through our quality training
- Ongoing support and mentoring
- Opportunity to gain knowledge of cutting-edge technology and be at the forefront of IT
- Recognition for your achievements, including our monthly Consultant awards
Who are we looking for?
- Strong communicator and an ability to develop strong relationships
- Team player and able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- An analytical approach to problem solving · Educated to degree level or higher
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Fluency in English
Desirable but not required
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin or both.
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click to apply for the FDM graduate programme. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Hong Kong Permanent...
- Closing Date:29th April 2018, 3:00 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.