There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM Consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM is a global IT and Business services provider with a dedication to technical excellence and professional development and over 200 prestigious clients around the world. Our award-winning training programme helps build the required skills needed to become a successful IT Specialist. As an FDM Consultant, you enter the industry at a high level, already trained to our clients’ specific systems and technologies.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as an Application Support Consultant will begin at our state of the art academy in Leeds, where you will receive training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 200 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
On our Application Support Programme, you will be trained on how to provide support to the IT systems which are being used in a business. You will learn what it takes to deal with incidents and requests that end users may have and how to provide and coordinate the solution to ensure a business functions optimally. You will become an expert on dealing with time sensitive projects such as incident management, change management, problem management and configuration management, by learning the ins and outs of the vital activities required to operate, deliver and control IT services within a company.
What we are looking for:
- Graduates with a minimum 2:2 degree or above within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subjects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Fluency in English
- Right to work in Hong Kong
Desirable but not required
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin or both.
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click to apply for the FDM graduate programme. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2018, 3:59 pm