FDM Group is a professional services provider with a focus on IT and the UK’s leading IT graduate employer. FDM’s business model is both unique and robust, bringing people and technology together.
We are renowned for our dynamic Careers Programme, which gives graduates and ex-Forces personnel award-winning business and technical training in core disciplines. They then progress to represent FDM on client sites as our Consultants for a minimum of two years. With over 160 clients worldwide, we help them achieve specific business objectives within various sectors, including financial services, media, retail and insurance.
The FDM Graduate Programme will provide you with essential training, invaluable commercial experience and the opportunity for fast-track career development. We employ the best from a range of backgrounds and our unique combination of training and experience will prepare you for a rewarding career.
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Business Analysis
- Data and Operations Services
- Managed Test Services
- Production Support
- MX.3 Production Support
- Client Training
We work with over 160 clients worldwide and have experience working with a wide range of industry sectors, allowing us to give seamless provision of services in your organization. Our loyal clients in the UK include:
- Finance: HSBC, Credit Suisse, Lloyds Banking Group, Nationwide Building Society, UBS, BNP Paribas, Barclays
- Media: Virgin Media, BSkyB, The Financial Times
- Retail: Wincor Nixdorf, Adidas
- Utilities: BP, Centrica, National Grid
- Government: Home Office, Ministry of Justice, Department for Education, TFL
- Transport: British Airways, Leaseplan
- Insurance: Liverpool Victoria, AXA, Towergate Insurance, Domestic & General
- Charity: Save the Children
Openings we have in Hong Kong:
- IT Service Management Graduate Programme
- Software Developers and Technologists Graduate Programme
For more information , please visit www.fdmgroup.com
Apply now at www.fdmgroup.com/hk/apply