We are currently hiring for candidates who can start the Software Testing & Business Analyst Graduate Programme with FDM in April/May 2021 . If you are interested, please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in July, August and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology, we want to hear from you now!
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s largest brands including HSBC, BNP Paribas, Allianz and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Software Testing and Business Analysis.
As a Software Testing and Business Analyst you will work on a variety of projects or business change programmes. Working across technical teams and the wider business, you will gather and refine the requirements from users and turn this into innovative business solutions. You will develop a deep understanding of the business in order to ensure you are aligned with the business’ strategic goals and will enjoy dealing with people, being able to speak confidently about both technology and business challenges. To find out more about Software Testing click here.
Successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training through our award-winning FDM Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our client in Hong Kong.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our programme will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organisations.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisational and time management abilities
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 3:59 pm