We are currently hiring for candidates who can start the Software Engineering Graduate Programme with FDM for May & June 2021 . If you are interested, please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training dates start throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Software Development.
Software Developers work with a range of responsibilities, including: writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code; supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them; adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions; and more. FDM has trained and placed developers in specialties including Java, C#, COBOL, .Net, and more.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy in Hong Kong, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant technical training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year program.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher from a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subjects
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click to apply for the FDM graduate programme.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Science
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 3:59 pm