There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in July, August and throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that’s why in 2019, we launched the careers of over 2,100 graduates. FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Business Intelligence Analyst will begin with fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong during the two-year program.
What will I be doing?
FDM’s Business Intelligence Analyst Programme will train you to become an expert at developing strategies to help businesses gain and maintain competitive advantage through the use of data. You will learn how to design and develop analytics tools and platforms to analyse data essential to ensuring that businesses function efficiently. Business Intelligence technologies provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations with the aim of creating a simpler interpretation of big data, identify opportunities and improve strategies for long-term organisational stability.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Graduates with a 2:2 or higher from a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Desirable but not required:
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click to apply for the FDM graduate programme. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
To find out more about our graduate opportunities, please visit https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-hk/hk-home/
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2020, 1:59 pm