FDM DevOps Consultant Graduate Programme
The DevOps industry is booming! Driven by the speed of business and the desire for automation, FDM is seeking the next generation of specialists to join our DevOps Graduate Programme and fast track their way to a senior role, leading teams driving operational improvement across the tech sector.
About this role
On the FDM DevOps Graduate Programme, you will undergo industry recognised training before putting that into practice by working on projects with one of our industry leading clients. This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from IT Engineer and Automation Specialist to more support-based roles such as Application Support.
DevOps has now emerged as a crucial function dedicated to improving the speed and efficiency at which products are delivered. DevOps teams work to enhance and streamline operational processes through automation and integration, modify existing software, and adapting to new hardware. No one day in DevOps is the same, with a variety of fresh challenges and emerging technologies to keep up to date on, this is a role for those excited by tech and problem solving.
Through our programme you’ll be equipped with knowledge and skills across Software Development, DevOps, CICD, Agile, IT Infrastructure, Security and Operations, providing you with a strong foundation upon which you can build a diverse and successful career.
What we need from you:
- University degree (bachelor or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to commit to the full 2.5-year graduate careers programme
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
What we offer you:
- Foundation training in cloud tech, systems administration and software engineering
- Training is provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
- A full-time employment with a salary from day 1 of training
FDM Group is the market leader in the recruitment, training and engagement of IT and business professionals. We are a FTSE 250 company with centres throughout APAC, Europe and North America.
We have launched the dream careers of graduates for over 30 years, with over 2,600 globally in 2021 alone. And we provide opportunities for our consultants to work alongside some of the world’s biggest brands.
In 2021, FDM was named one of GradSingapore's 100 Leading Graduate Employers.
With almost 100 nationalities working together as a team, FDM is a company committed to diversity and inclusion, in terms of background, culture and skills. We celebrate difference because we want everyone to have equal opportunity to belong and grow in their career. We are active in creating a more gender-balanced workforce, with circa 33% of our senior management team and 31% of all employees identifying as female.
Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Citizen, Hong Kong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:17th Jan 2023, 6:59 am
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.