2023 Technical Analyst Consultant - Graduate Programme
The Technical Analyst industry is booming! Driven by the speed of business and the need for automation, FDM is seeking the next generation of specialists to join our Technical Analyst Graduate Programme.
Grab this opportunity to gain the skills and experience that fast-track an exciting, successful tech career with unlimited prospects - Apply now!
About the Programme
Our award-winning academy prepares you with specialised training in technical skills and operating methodologies, giving you the confidence to provide crucial support in a wide range of capacities. You will develop skills in Linux and Windows-based operating systems, SQL, Information Security and Networking as well as a strong troubleshooting ability, working in practical labs and scenario-based projects.
You’ll be equipped with knowledge and skills across Software Development, DevOps, CICD, Agile, IT Infrastructure, Security and Operations, providing you with a strong foundation upon which you can build a diverse and successful career.
What will I be doing?
On successful completion of the industry-recognised training you’ll be placed as an integrated team member working on projects with one of our industry-leading clients.
Technical Analyst is a crucial function dedicated to improving the speed and efficiency at which products are delivered. Teams work to enhance and streamline operational processes through automation and integration, modifying existing software, and adapting to new hardware.
No two days in Technical Analyst are the same, with constantly emerging technologies and fresh challenges, this is a role for those excited by tech and problem solving.
This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from Solutions Architect to Cloud Engineer to Chief Technical Officer and more.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in STEM-related field or other related disciplines
- Able to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate programme
- Strong logical thinking mindset with problem-solving skills
- Attracted to working within fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication in English (Cantonese would be a plus)
- Eligibility to work in Hong Kong
What we offer you:
- A full-time employment with a salary from day 1 of training
- Foundation training in cloud tech, systems administration, and software engineering
- Training provided by industry experts, covering both technical and professional skills
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey including continued professional development, mentoring, and networking events
- Chance to launch a career in one of the most in-demand tech fields
This is a rare opportunity to make a giant leap into a world of limitless possibilities – Apply Now!
FDM Group is the pioneer and market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry specialising in the technology sector. For over 30 years, FDM has helped successfully launch the tech careers of thousands of graduates just like you, with 3,000+ globally in 2022 alone.
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the largest blue-chip organisations including major banks based in Hong Kong!
With 95+ nationalities working together as a team, FDM is a company committed to diversity and inclusion, in terms of background, culture and skills. We celebrate difference because we want everyone to have equal opportunity to belong and grow in their career. We are active in creating a more gender-balanced workforce, with circa 33% of our senior management team and 31% of all employees identifying as female.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
It all adds up, doesn’t it? Make the smart move – Apply Now!
Please only submit one application, our Recruitment team will consider you for all other relevant open Graduate Programmes we are hiring for.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2023, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.