2022 University Graduates – Business Analysis & Business Intelligence Consultant
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Business Analysis & Business Intelligence.
As a Business Analyst you will work on a variety of projects or business change programmes in order to drive growth or deliver improvements for the organisation. Working across technical teams and the wider business, you will gather and refine the requirements from users and propose innovative business solutions.
Within Business Intelligence, you will enjoy uncovering trends and analysing data to make information-based decisions. This could involve creating platforms to deliver key insights about the organisation or utilising BI software to improve efficiencies in a process or system. Your work will result in tangible suggestions that will help guide the business forward.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy in Hong Kong, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme. Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisational and time management abilities
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
What we offer you:
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2022, 3:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.