As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy and Transactions and Consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you'll build a legacy. You'll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You'll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do. Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
We have opportunities available for below service line and all penultimate year students in all disciplines are welcomed to apply.
EY tax services revolves around helping clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. We advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. The unwavering commitment to quality service and the technical networks help enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions.
International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS) - Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assist the team in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Assist in building on technical competence by keeping up to date on international tax development.
- Perform technical research to assist the team in providing advice on complex business situations.
- Assist in ad-doc tasks assigned so that the team can provide timely and high-quality services and work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in penultimate year of study.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong communicational, analytical, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Attend to requests from internal and external clients and teams.
Early January – End of April 2022 - Exact internship period depends on specific service line requirement.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm