Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
People Advisory Services
Workforce Advisory Services - Responsibilities:
- Conducting analysis & research, conducting client interviews & helping to develop proposals & recommendations.
- Conducting business analytics (e.g., business strategy analysis, HR operation analysis, financial analysis, marketing analysis, policy analysis, & development of integrated people strategies & talent programs).
- Conducting analysis & developing recommendations for HR transformation (e.g., improving operating models, processes, enabling technologies, or developing the capability of people within the HR function).
- Conducting analysis & developing recommendations for workforce strategies (e.g. designing compelling employee value propositions, identifying & helping manage people risks, implementing organizational development activities).
- Working with Transaction Practices & Advisory Services: supporting clients to address human capital integration with business through all stages of acquisition, divestiture & merger.
- Client portfolio includes the HK-operation of Chinese companies (state-owned & private enterprises) & multinational companies (from UK, US & Japan).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, IT, Engineering or related major.
- Good written & spoken English & Chinese - Including Mandarin.
- Being versatile & adaptable to different business needs of clients.
- Internship or relevant track-record with EY People Advisory Services team preferred in HK & Mainland China.
- Good understanding of business & working culture in HK.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm