Exceptional EY experience, it’s yours to build.
Want to feel challenged, motivated and valued every day? To inspire change and leave a legacy?
EY people are helping to shape the future. Here at EY organization, you’ll build a legacy. You’ll grow your skillset, and expand your mindset. You’ll build relationships and feel rewarded for all that you do.
Here EY people working together is just as important as the work they actually do together.
All 2021/ 2022 graduates from all disciplines are welcome to join EY.
Forensic & Integrity Services - Responsibilities:
- Work on engagement teams that assist in performing fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements & financial & economic damages analyses.
- Review accounting records & financial transaction documentation, prepare working papers, participate in interviews & inform leaders & managers of the engagement status.
- Prepare analyses that will be part of the client deliverables.
- Develop & maintain productive working relationships with client personnel & legal counsel.
- Participate in the planning, development & execution of event initiatives for respective industry, function &/or area accounts practice to support the go-to-market strategy.
- Stay informed on business/economic developments & their impact to the client.
- Work effectively as a team member - sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication & updating more experienced team members on the progress.
- Build strong internal relationships within the Assurance Services practice & across other services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related major.
- Excellent communication & prioritization skills, strong teamwork & leadership skills.
- Good written & spoken English.
- Result-oriented with an attention to details.
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (MS Excel) & databases (MS Access).
- High performers (i.e., exceeding expectation ratings) & prof. accountancy certifications preferred.
To Apply for our Graduate Program, you are Required to be/have:
- 2021/2022 Bachelor's degree or above in any disciplines.
- Strong analytical skill and high commitment to quality client service.
- Proactive, energetic, service and customer oriented.
- Detail-oriented, capable of managing stress and multiple projects.
- Fast learner, with flexibility and adaptability to work in different service lines and on different industries.
- Good communication skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills. Japanese N1 is a plus to apply Japan business services.
- Willing to travel.
- Proficiency in computer applications and interested in high-tech and innovation tools and approaches.
- Demonstrate technical understanding is a plus - OSCP, CEH, CISSP and other network security certification.
- Computer networking concepts, communication protocols, primary threat actor attack methods and tools.
Working at EY Offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm