ERM’s Impact Assessment & Planning practice focuses on supporting development of projects in power, infrastructure, chemicals and natural resources.
Our goal is always the same - Assisting our clients in achieving project success, from planning through construction and operation, while meeting expectations for assessment and management of impacts on environmental, social, health and cultural resources.
By helping clients bring these issues into the project planning process early, we seek to help our clients meet environmental/social performance objectives, enable savings in capital and operating costs, and avoid significant approval and other delays.
We are currently looking for a motivated Graduate / Assistant Consultant – Air Quality to join the ERM’s Impact Assessment & Planning team.
What You Will Do
- Conduct air quality impact assessment using modelling software (e.g., CALINE4, AERMOD), data analysis and report writing.
- Conduct literature review, field survey, environmental monitoring, site inspection.
- Coordinate with the project team and assist with project delivery.
- Assist with preparation of fee proposals and government tenders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in environmental science/ engineering / management or related disciplines.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience in undertaking air quality impact assessment and hands-on experience in using air dispersion modelling software (e.g., CALINE4, AERMOD).
- Fresh graduates can be considered too.
- Experience in coordinating and delivering environmental impact assessment (EIA) and environmental monitoring and audit (EM&A) projects is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in programming (e.g., VBA, Python) is an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Environmental, Environment, Management
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm