Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company - and Forbes has named us one of the Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in America. We fast-track our customers’ digital advantage - and you can fast-track your career by joining us!
At Equinix, we celebrate our differences and are proud of the inclusive, innovative culture at the heart of our success. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment that’s at the heart of our core company values.
Opportunities at Equinix:
The Equinix Summer Internship Program offers wide-ranging opportunities across all areas of the business.
Spend your time gaining practical work experience and learning from some of the sharpest minds in the industry. Work in a culture that thrives on innovation and delivering results, while building solid relationships with industry leaders, and fellow students from across APAC and the globe!
This internship role is in the strategic area of Business Development located in Hong Kong.
The Business Development team lays the foundation (through analysis, market sizing, technology evaluation and establishing symbiotic partnerships) for Equinix’s continued growth as the World’s Leading Digital Infrastructure provider.
This internship will start in Summer 2022 for 3 months and will give you the opportunity to take on a meaningful project that will support the strategy of the Business Development team
Required Skills and Abilities
- For this role you will preferably come from a Business or Computer Science Degree, bring an analytic approach and have a passion for emerging technologies.
- You must be available to work full-time for the duration of the Summer Internship Program.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business proficiency in English.
- Ability to create accurate reports, deliver presentations, and share information and ideas with others.
- Analytically driven and detail-oriented, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package and aptitude to learn new software.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm