DFI Retail Group
Is this your next challenge in Leasing Management?
- Accountable for new store acquisition and lease renewals of existing stores
- Responsible for handling Tenancy Administration and Office Administration Works related to property & lease matters
- Maintain filing system and related documentation
- Conduct market research for recommendation in new locations and market rent for reference
- Liaise and maintain excellent relations with internal departments, all major property developers, government bodies, landlords, agents, and external contractors, etc.
Do you have experience in Property?
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estates, Surveying, or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in sizeable retailer or major developers (Less working experience will also be considered)
- Attentive to details and enjoy contact and negotiation with external parties
- Good negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
If you have the right skills and experience, this is an opportunity to build your career with Pan Asia’s leading retailer.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Planning and Surveying,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2022, 3:59 pm