Live Bold. Be the Change.
We are raising the bar, are you? The World's Best Bank is looking for experienced high potentials with at least 3 years of work experience that can shape the future of the bank.
What is EMAP?
The DBS Executive Management Associate Programme (EMAP) is a high-profile programme aimed at grooming our bank's next generation of leaders in one of the following business areas:
- Consumer Banking
- Institutional Banking
- Treasury & Markets
The 12-month programme provides Executive Management Associates with experience in one of three key areas of the bank through a fast-tracked development journey. You will gain great exposure and leadership capabilities that will enable you to accelerate your career progression within the Bank. Upon graduation, you will be provided with exciting opportunities to work with the best across departments and markets. If you aspire to lead the World’s Best Bank and Be The Change, we are looking for you!
What is in it for you?
Make a difference
Working for the World's Best Bank allows you to be at the forefront of digital transformation. We do not put on digital lipstick. We digitise to the core. We embed ourselves in the customer journey and push customer-journey thinking throughout the organisation. We are changing our culture to make it feel and operate like a 27,000-person start-up. Every business area has its own exciting challenges. Each of us can make a difference, together we drive change.
Learn from day one
Realizing your potential is a journey, comprising of a mix of experience, masterclasses and exposure. You will gain valuable experience as you go through two to three stints in your chosen track. While in your stints, receive rigorous and comprehensive executive training tailored to your needs. Besides these, you will build a close-knit community with fellow EMAs in the region and expand your network by engaging with top executives of the bank. More importantly – throughout the programme - you will have the privilege of being mentored by some of our truly talented senior leaders. We believe that every achiever is inspired by a great mentor.
Have a competitive package
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Who are we looking for?
We want high-potential go-getters who:
- Are undergoing a Master’s degree in any discipline from a reputable university
- Have at least 3 years of stellar working experience
- Have demonstrated leadership capabilities and a proven track record of handling challenging projects
- Are adaptable, creative, decisive and resilient, and have a digital and international mindset
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
- It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
- You will need to register/ log in before applying for a specific role on our careers site.
Shortlisted candidates could be expected to go through a series of online personality and cognitive tests, intelligent conversations and panel interviews.
Application will close by March 2020.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong Work Permit, Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2020, 7:09 am