GRADUATE ASSOCIATE PROGRAMME
(Technology & Operations)
GA (T&O) video:
We’ve designed our Graduate Programme as fast-track programme to get you orientated within Technology & Operations at DBS. You will:
- Experience various roles in the department over a two years’ period.
- Develop a wide variety of skills and deep subject-matter expertise.
Technology& Operations (T&O) enables and empowers our bank with an innovative, efficient, nimble and scalable infrastructure through a strategic focus on market-leading services, technology and product innovations. This is a 2-year programme designed for young talents who have just graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline and have less than two years of working experience.
As a Graduate Associate in this programme, you will
- undergo rigorous training to build banking and finance, project management and personal development skills to be an effective people manager.
- gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the different functions across the technology and operations businesses through job rotations.
- have networking opportunities with senior management who will mentor and guide you on your personal growth.
Application period: 14 Nov 2017 – 22 Dec 2017