In CA-CIB, the Quantitative Research (QR) team is present in Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong. Its main mission is to define and develop models and methods used by the trading to price and hedge derivatives products.
In Hong Kong, the quantitative research aims to:
- support/train the local trading on all models/methods developed by the QR team
- contribute to studies and implementation of models in coordination with the QR team
The ideal candidate should complete their Master/Bachelor Degree requirements by June 2021 and is available to start the position in August 2021.
- Studies of models to test their efficiency with focus on Profit & Loss and hedges stability when market data move (in particular volatility surface and dividends for equities). These studies could be made in particular using back testing tools developed by the QR team.
- Provides support to the local trading teams (Credit, Rates, Structured Rates and Hybrids) regarding the models developed by QR team
- Work closely with the QR Teams in Hong Kong and Paris and provide assistance if required
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Financial Mathematics or Financial Engineering with less than 12 months’ of full time working experience
- Previous internships in Banking and Global Markets preferred
- Possess strong mathematical background and financial markets knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, motivated, rigorous and team-oriented
- IT literate (must be proficient in C++ in particular)
- Fluent in English
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st May 2021, 3:59 pm