The Debt Origination & Advisory (DOA) Department is involved with the Debt Capital Market business for the Bank. The target start date of this Trainee will August 2021 and s/he should have completed their graduation requirement of Bachelor or Master Degree by then.
- Asia-Pacific DOA Originators in their Debt Capital Market and Syndicated Loans marketing initiatives and to ensure smooth execution of mandated transactions in the international bond and syndicated loan markets.
- Rating advisory team in analysing companies’ business profile, financial structure and financial policy from a rating agency perspective.
- Support DOA Originators’ marketing efforts and assist the team to ensure smooth execution of Debt Capital Market or Syndicated Loan mandated transactions
- Provide support for executing all types of debt instrument across the capital structure, including senior unsecured, and subordinated debt/capital, for clients in Asia including corporates, banks, and sovereigns across the rating spectrum
- Analysis of market conditions and trends, create and update marketing pitch books and presentations
- Income, pipeline and data reporting – GMD (bond business) and DOD (loan business)
- Assist in the preparation of Information Memorandums
- Assist in organizing roadshows and signing ceremonies
- Support Rating Advisory team in assessing companies’ credit risk based on Rating Agencies’ methodologies
- Master/ Bachelor degree holders, with strong academic background in Accounting, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Engineering with less than 12 months of full time working experiences
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills, prior experience in capital markets products will be an advantage
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self motivated and hardworking with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other PC applications
- Responsible, self initiative, positive attitude, attentive to details & hardworking
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin is a plus
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 4:44 am