This opening is for those who have already completed their degree requirements by June/July 2021 and ready to start working in August 2021. The Trainee will assist in processing and monitoring Global Markets (GMD) credit related requests, and regular reporting.
Pre-screening and Liaison
- Assist in processing/ pre-screening GMD credit requests (e.g. check and rectify information in GMD request memo, suggest mitigants, update status in GMD CC intranet, etc.) to ensure the requests are justified from both credit and business perspectives, before submitting to the relevant parties for approval.
- Assist in follow up with RPC, Coverage/ FIG, CMLD and Collateral Management etc. to facilitate and accelerate review and approval of the GMD Requests.
- Assist in following up credit issues and queries on credit limits, issues, doc status, etc.)
- Prepare monthly log of GMD credit lines requests for proactive follow up of the pending requests with the relevant parties.
- Prepare monthly log of GMD documentation requests for active management of the requests, and bi-weekly report and minutes on High priority documentation requests.
- Prepare regular reporting, such as monthly MTM reporting on the sensitive counterparties.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Banking or Accounting with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Basic knowledge / internship experience in global markets or credit analysis preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure, and good multi-tasks management
- Team player
- Fluent in English and Chinese, and good written skills
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 3:59 pm