Assist in daily operation related to Windows Server Support and Administration.
- To perform system administration’s tasks such as server deployment, upgrade, patch installation, tuning and daily user accounts administration.
- To provide quality follow-up and management on IT related incidents
- To coordinate with local and regional IT teams for project implementations and regional development
- To review and analyze, on regular basis, security logging, and antivirus protection status.
- To create/update system and project documentation, and operational procedures
- To work overtime for supporting tight management deadlines when necessary
- To work with various IT support teams to identify and resolve issues, implement enhancement and improvement on IT Infrastructure.
- Fresh graduate in Engineering/Science with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Good knowledge of Windows products like Windows 10, Windows server, Linux, Microsoft Office is a plus
- Scripting skill like Powershell, Python etc is a plus
- Pro-active, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multitask and work under pressure
- Quick learner, critical thinking and ability to comprehend and translate processes and ideas
- Good communication in English. Able to guide non-technical user in simple language.
- Responsible, self-driven; and act prudently
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 3:59 pm