Within Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Banking (CA-CIB), you will join the Organization department which is in charge of transversal projects and tasks. Organisation directly report to COO (Chief Operation Officer) to assist him/her with optimization and continuous improvement of bank processes.
In the energizing and dynamic atmosphere of Corporate and Investment Banking in Hong Kong, you will assist the Head of Organization in the daily duties. You will particularly focus on Information System Security, end-user support, Business Continuity Plan (BCP) tasks, and transversal projects.
You will be liaising with APAC CA-CIB branches, IT, Head Office and all departments.
You will have to get familiar with tools, systems and processes we are using internally.
This position is a graduate position for those who have already completed all bachelor/master degree requirement by now and ready to start working in February / March 2022.
Assisting BCP Manager to coordinate Business Continuity Plan
- Coordinate with all Business Lines for BIA and Drills
- Regional coordination with ORG team in Asia
- Process review and enhancement, set-up analysis
- Contact with the BCP vendors
- Remote work management
- Presentation, minutes, procedures formalization, documentation update
- Test analysis, Test report formalization
Ensure Information System Security (ISS) and Controls
- HO ISS roadmap controls
- Local/Regional initiated controls / benchmark and gap analysis
- Gap or matrix analysis, process review and proposal for enhancement
- Formalization of new procedure / workflow charts / methodology document
- Implementation and deployment
- BAU tasks
- Ad hoc analysis
- Bachelor degree with less than 12 months’ full-time experiences
- Internship experiences in similar area will be appreciated
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel (advanced level, VBA would be a plus) and PowerPoint; Access and PowerBI is a plus
- Excellent command of spoken & written English
- Good team player, proactive and with good organizational skills
- Autonomy, rigor, curiosity, dynamism
- Committed and accountable
- Immediate availability is preferred
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2022, 3:59 pm