- Primarily: Assist and support Head of Multinational Clients, Asia-Pacific in his dual responsibilities as i) CIN Coverage banker in charge of Vietnamese corporate clients, and ii) Head of Asia MNC clients
- Ancillary: Assist the CIN Relationship Managers (“RM”) to manage the HK portfolio of clients.
- Assist and support Head of Multinational Clients, Asia-Pacific as CIN Coverage banker in charge of Vietnamese corporate clients:
- Support all interactions with Vietnamese dimension (discussions and documents, internal and external)
- Interface with Vietnam clients on day-to-day service issues / product enquiries/ Know Your Customer due diligence.
- Report on administrative issues to be solved,
- Assist in performing comprehensive review and assessment of profitability and risks, preparing credit packages and assist in monitoring the risk profile of the client portfolio.
- Assist in preparing internal reports / annual reviews
- Assist to cross sell the various products and services made available to clients such as short term credit, guarantees, cash- management, trade finance, export finance, foreign exchange / Global Markets Division, syndications and others
- Assist and support Head of Multinational Clients, Asia-Pacific in the following:
- Facilitate global intra-CACIB dialogue for improved ASIA inbound cross-border collaboration with international clients
- processing periodic regional data (commercial activity, NBI, profitability…)
- processing regional marketing material (internal and external)
- editing of the monthly internal publication “MarcoPolo” Newsletter, dedicated to APAC MNC Commercial activity
- And more generally, either through his/her own action or under guidance:
- Understand and anticipate the risks associated with the activities of a Corporate and Investment Bank,
- Follow compliance principles and internal rules, and make sure they are applied
- Understand clients’ industries/ business sectors, strategies, businesses and financial situation, and anticipate their needs for services.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics or related disciplines with less than 12 months' full-time experiences
- Prior internship experience in credit analysis, conducting KYC and customer service, preferably in commercial banking field with exposure to multinational corporations/ international business
- Commercial banking product knowledge and/or experience preferred – i.e. bank accounts, loans, trade finance, foreign exchange, syndication, cash management etc.
- Interest and understanding of the global business environment, role and responsibilities of banks and of bankers
- Interest in the economic parameters and development of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (internal and external) skills with strong attention to details
- Mathematically minded
- Good organization skills
- Report writing skills
- Team player
- Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) and proficiency in POWER BI not a requisite but appreciated
- Fluency in Vietnamese is a must
A rewarding package will be offered to successful candidate. We also provide you with medical, life insurance benefits and provident fund scheme.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 4:38 am