Recognizing that employees are the most valuable asset to its long-term growth and business success; CLP is committed to talent and leadership development.
We are now inviting competent and high-caliber fresh and recent graduates majored in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Energy / Chemical / Aerospace / Building Service Engineering to join our Graduate Trainee Programme.
Successful candidates will go through a 2-year well-structured training programme and be supported to achieve professional HKIE accreditation (Scheme A), and be groomed as competent engineers to help powering the growth and prosperity of the society by providing highly reliable electricity supply and excellent customer services.
During the 2-year programme, the trainees will be rotated across departments and projects to gain hands-on work experience and knowledge. They will gain technical, commercial and leadership skills through training in world-class facilities and visiting overseas renewable power stations. They will also learn from experienced engineering supervisors and business leaders.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the trainees will be offered a position in one of the engineering departments, leading to a career as an Engineering Manager and beyond.
Required Skills and Abilities
We would like to hear from you if you possess the following qualification and attributes:
- Final year university student or recent university graduate majored in Electrical / Mechanical /Electronics / Energy / Chemical / Aerospace / Building Service Engineering.
- Good academic results and a genuine passion for a professional engineering career.
- A team player with good communication skill and leadership potential to work in diverse teams.
- Analytical, innovative and digital savvy.
- Proactive, self-motivated, adaptable and embracing change.
- Willing to take up shift and/or standby duties (if necessary) on graduation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Chemical...
- Closing Date:5th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm