CITIC Telecom CPC combines a corporate and caring environment into one, where we cherish these two components when it comes to day-to-day operations.
Our company practices a flat organizational structure to promote friendliness among members and to encourage people from all ranks and departments to mingle and become a big family with mutual care and support.
We care about the wellbeing and health of our staff and therefore place emphasis on creating a healthy, fun and caring working environment, such as organizing staff activities like health talks and sports competitions.
We also strive to promote a family-friendly working environment by conducting diverse family activities to engage family members in company social events in order to show our care for the family members of our staff in addition to the staff themselves.
What You Will Do
- Perform daily log analysis of the Serviced Security Devices.
- Detect anomalous traffic that indicate network troubles or intrusion targeting.
- Assist in the detection and resolution of possible problems caused by security incidents.
- Keep the Serviced Security Devices software up-to-date with the latest versions, patches, and signatures.
- Report regularly to the management, monitor and check the health status of the Serviced Security Devices to both customers and company’s management.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Higher diploma or above in Information Technology/Computer Science or related Information Security topics.
- 1 year experience in information security is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered.
- In-depth knowledge of networking, TCP, UDP, IP, Routing and Network topologies.
- In-depth knowledge of security products, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, WAF, Vulnerability scanners.
- Professional qualification, like CISSP would be an advantage.
- Analytical, good interpersonal skills & able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in Mandarin & English is an advantage.
- Shift duty is required.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm