BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
BAT HONG KONG IS LOOKING FOR INTERNS IN DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS:
If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, our Internship Programme will lead you to achieve your potential.
It’s a 3 to 6-month fast-track program with unprecedented corporate exposure that’s geared specifically for high-potential Individuals. We’re developing the next generation of leaders and will be with you every step of the way.
With the support to flourish both personally and professionally, we value the difference you bring because we know it will transform not only your career but ultimately an industry.
LEVEL - Entry.
FUNCTION - Marketing/ Information & Digital Technology/ Corporate Affairs & Communication / HR & Finance.
REPORTS TO - Functional Manager.
REPORTING LEVEL - Individual Contributor.
What You Will Do
- A real job with real impact from day one. Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead - the chance to progress from Intern to a permanent employee at BAT (subject to performance evaluation).
- Best-in-class learning and development interventions for interns.
- Chance to create an impact on our business participating in real time projects, under the supervision of a dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- We're serious about putting one on the right career path and consider our Internship Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to challenge norms, optimistic, and situationally self-aware.
- University Student or fresh graduate with Bachelor’s or Master’s with any major.
- Have an excellent academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, resilient, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable, and able to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Communications, Human Resources,...
- Locations:Hong Kong
- Closing Date:10th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm